109 Central Street, Daniel and Mary Collins house (1873)

109 Central Street

109 Central Street

 

The house at 109 Central St. appears in the 1884 Ipswich map as “Collins,” and is shown in the 1893 Ipswich Birdseye map. Daniel Collins deeded the house to his “loving daughter” Mary Collins in 1887.  The “parcel of land” “on the new road” was conveyed by Nathan Jewett to Dan Collins on August 16, 1872.

References: