The house at 111 Central St. first appears in the 1910 Ipswich map, with the owner shown as A. S. Garland. Albert J. Garland, Edward Lord and Edward Baxter received a mortgage for the lot “with a new building thereon” in 1894 (Book 1432, page 305). Henry Garland was the owner of the house in 1934 (deed: book 2970, page 314).
April 22, 2021: Town Cleanup
Email Ipswich Visitor Center: firstname.lastname@example.org