Patrick Riley House, 12 Washington St. This house was built between 1872 and 1884 for Patrick and Ellen Riley. Riley was a farmer and he and his wife lived at #16. It appears that after the house at 12 Washington was built, the Rileys rented it out and remained living at #16. By 1924 this house was occupied by Maurice and Mary Blaquiere. Maurice is listed in town directories as a clerk. Photo below from the MACRIS site
©2019 Gordon Harris admin.