The childhood home of reknowned Ipswich painter Arthur Wesley Dow was at 17 Spring Street.
- Painting your historic house, a guide to colors and color schemes
- Early settlers of Ipswich
- Ipswich and the Salem witchcraft trials
- "Kiss of Death" at New England textile mills
- Historic houses of Ipswich
- Native Americans of the North shore
- The Great Dying 1616-1619, "By God’s visitation, a wonderful plague"
- The Ipswich Visitor Center
- Ipswich houses built before 1725
- The ancient houses of Rowley, Massachusetts