The house at 203 Argilla Rd. was designed in 1963 for William Shurcliff by architect Royal Barry Wills. View plans for this house at Historic New England.
Today’s favorite posts
- The Great Dying 1616-1619, "By God’s visitation, a wonderful plague"
- Resources for local Native American history and dialects
- Painting your historic house, a guide to colors and color schemes
- Native Americans of the North shore
- Norman Rockwell Depicted an Idealized Version of American Thanksgiving
- The "Hum"
- Historic homes and scenic landscapes
- Settlers and early inhabitants of Ipswich
- Ipswich and the Salem witchcraft trials
- Who Were the Agawam Indians, Really?