The Ipswich Patriot Properties site indicates that the house at 23 East Street in Ipswich was constructed in approximately 1930. The Historical Commission records show that it was constructed between 1856 and 1872, as determined by the dates on which it appears on town maps. No further information is known.
- Painting your historic house, a guide to colors and color schemes
- Early settlers of Ipswich
- Ipswich and the Salem witchcraft trials
- "Kiss of Death" at New England textile mills
- Historic houses of Ipswich
- Native Americans of the North shore
- The Great Dying 1616-1619, "By God’s visitation, a wonderful plague"
- The Ipswich Visitor Center
- Ipswich houses built before 1725
- The ancient houses of Rowley, Massachusetts