26 Mineral Street (c 1870)

26 Mineral Street

26 Mineral Street

The house at 26 Mineral Street is shown in the 1893 Ipswich Birdseye map.

In the 1872 map, this house and the house at 22 Mineral Street are owned by Ephraim Harris, but only the latter appears in the 1856 map. By 1910 both houses were owned by Mrs. A. Spiller.