This house was built between 1916 and 1919 for Harland and Blanche Burke. Hariand Burke was a superintendent at F.L. Burke & Son, heel manufacturers whose factory was at Brown Square. Prior to construction of the house, land on which it stands was part of a larger lot at 5 Maple Street belonging to G. Baxter.
Ipswich Summer Band Concerts
Historic Ipswich is published by the Ipswich Town Historian ©2019