Michael Laffy – Chapman – Morrill House, 31 Washington St. This house was built between 1872 and 1884. By 1884 it was owned by Michael Laffy. Laffy is listed in town directories as a laborer.
By 1910 the house was owned by Walter Chapman, a farmer who lived on Pineswamp Road and presumably rented this house. In 1916 the house was occupied by Euclid A. and Charlotte B. Morrill. In 1924 it was occupied by Insurance agent William F. Connor and his wife Mary.