This house was built between 1884 and 1902. The earliest owner to be identified is G. Baxter, who owned the property by 1910. Little is known of Baxter except that he had sold the house by 1916. By 1916 Frank and Ada Campbell were its owners. Frank Campbell is listed in town directories as a driver.
The house at 5 Maple Ave. is designed In the Italianate style–the porch features chamfered posts, brackets, and spindle friezes. Fenestration is symmetrical, with window openings containing modern 1 /1 sash and original 2/2 sash.
- IPS.322, Baxter, G. – Campbell Frank House, 5 Maple Ave, 1890.