This house first appears in the 1884 Ipswich map, with the owner shown as “Mrs. Foster.” It is also shown in the 1893 Ipswich Birdseye Map, but not in the 1872 map. The owner in the 1910 Ipswich map is T. H. Lord. The story and a half form with dormers facing the street is also found in houses on East Street constructed during the same era.
Apr. 12, 2021: First Period houses of Ipswich (zoom)
April 22, 2021: Town Cleanup
Email Ipswich Visitor Center: firstname.lastname@example.org