The Boardman House is at 7 Howard Street in Saugus, MA. Built in 1692 for the family of William Boardman, a joiner, Boardman House survives remarkably intact from its original construction. With the exception of minor structural stabilization and repairs, the house remains unaltered since the early eighteenth century, providing an exceptional opportunity to view seventeenth and eighteenth-century construction techniques and finishes.
It was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1961. It is owned by Historic New England and open to the public the first Saturday of the month, June to October.