44 North Main Street, the Harry K. Dodge house (1886)
Harry K. Dodge bought the 44 North Main Street homestead of the widow Margaret S. Kendall in 1886. He tore down the old house and erected this Victorian home. The location of the previous house on this lot, owned by Capt. Ephraim Kendall is shown in the 1832 Ipswich map.