Harry K. Dodge bought the 44 North Main Street homestead of the widow Margaret S. Kendall in 1886. He tore down the old house and erected this Victorian home.
- Painting your historic house, a guide to colors and color schemes
- Early settlers of Ipswich
- Ipswich and the Salem witchcraft trials
- "Kiss of Death" at New England textile mills
- Historic houses of Ipswich
- Native Americans of the North shore
- The Great Dying 1616-1619, "By God’s visitation, a wonderful plague"
- The Ipswich Visitor Center
- Ipswich houses built before 1725
- The oldest houses in Gloucester, MA