The John Kimball Jr. house at 110 High Street in Ipswich was built in 1730. It is 2 story, asymmetrical, with the eastern half of earlier construction. High Street originally continued past this house until the first bridge over the railroad tracks was constructed in 1906. From 1900 when the first trolleys came to town till the bridge was built, passengers had to unload here to switch from the trolley from Newburyport to continue through Ipswich.
Apr. 12, 2021: First Period houses of Ipswich (zoom)
April 22, 2021: Town Cleanup
Email Ipswich Visitor Center: firstname.lastname@example.org